Adam Audio SUB10 MK2
10" Studio Subwoofer
We are expecting shipment to arrive soon. Meanwhile, reserve your set today!
The ADAM Audio Sub10 MK2 is a powerful subwoofer designed to extend the low frequency capabilities of any near or midfield monitoring system down to 25Hz.
A sturdy special woofer with extended cone travel and a heavy-duty coil have been optimized for accurate reproduction from a bass reflex enclosure. The down-firing bass reflex tube avoids intrusive ventilation noise because of its generous size and shape. The PWM amplifier produces over 90% efficiency and can handle critical passages without overheating for long periods of time. An additional output allows you to cascade as many subwoofers as needed.
The Sub10 MK2 subwoofer provides a precise combination of low cutoff frequency (-3 dB at 25Hz) and an undistorted high sound pressure level (113dB at 1m).
- Ideal addition to nearfield and midfield monitors with linear bass reproduction down to 25 Hz
- Maximum Peak sound pressure in 1 m ≥ 113 dB provides powerful, compression-free sound reproduction even at very high sound levels
- Low-distortion amplification at both low and high volume levels with high efficiency PWM amplifier
- Special 10" woofer with paper diaphragm for low-fatigue operation even at high volumes
- Easy manual or automatic (de-)activation
- According to downward working bass reflex tube with generous dimensions and corresponding rounding
- Upper cut-off frequency is selectable between 50 - 150 Hz
- Connectable high-pass filter for the satellite outputs, which blocks signals below 85 Hz