Audio Technica AT2005USB
Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
We are expecting shipment to arrive soon. Meanwhile, reserve your set today!
Building on the heritage of the renowned 20 Series line of studio microphones, Audio-Technica’s new AT2005USB is an all-purpose microphone designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
The AT2005USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
• Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
• USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance
• Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and on-stage use
• Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
• Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the bottom of the microphone
• High-quality AD convertor with 16 Bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
• Compatible with Windows and Mac
• Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
• Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
• Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
• Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
• USB and XLR cables included
• Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation