Genelec G TWO (Black) (Each)
8" Powered Monitor Speaker
We are expecting shipment to arrive soon. Meanwhile, reserve your set today!
Compact and stylish, the G Two offers the perfect blend of size and performance. All the detail and precision you’d expect, but in a form factor that’ll fit into the smallest of spaces.
Pure and uncoloured
Small and powerful, the G Two is ideally suited to high quality music, home theatre, TV and computer sound. With the pure, uncoloured performance that is a hallmark of our speakers, the G Two can also adapt to your room’s acoustics thanks to its simple room compensation switches. This means that wherever in the room you chose to place your G Twos, you can tailor them to produce the natural, truthful sound that the world’s top music and movie creators have come to rely on Genelec for.
The active design of the G Series speakers removes the need for bulky external power amplifiers, since the amplifiers are contained within the speaker cabinet itself. Not only does this give you high quality internal amplifiers that are totally optimised for the drivers they are feeding, but it also means that you can simply hook up your sound source directly to them for clean, uncompromised performance. For even more low frequency control, consider partnering the G Series speakers with one of the F Series subwoofers to create the ultimate home audio combination!
- Active crossover operating at low signal levels.
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) for flat on- and off-axis response.
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) for power consumption reduction in stand-by mode.
- Vibration decoupling Iso-Pod™ stand improves sound image definition.
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) for uncoloured sound reproduction.
- Each transducer is driven by its own optimized amplifier.
- Sophisticated drive unit protection circuitry for safe operation.
- Advanced reflex port design for extended low frequency response.
- Precise room response compensation for optimizing in-room performance.