LR Baggs Session DI
We can get this item for you fast! (Subject to local stock availability)
Products that are ‘On Request’ are subject to the availability of the stock with the distributor or manufacturer of the brand and will require payment before orders are placed. Lead time for these products are usually 3-10 days if stocks are available locally. Orders requiring shipment from overseas may take up to 8 weeks to arrive. You may contact us for more information.
Acoustic Guitar DI with Saturation and Compression EQ
Inspired by the LR Baggs Handcrafted Video Sessions and our experience in some of Nashville’s great studios, the Session Acoustic DI brings our signature studio sound to your live rig. The Session DI enhances your acoustic pickup and imparts the rich sonic character that you’d expect from an experienced audio engineer using some of the world’s finest studio gear. We’ve captured this studio magic and put it into a compact, easy-to-use DI that will transform your live sound.
Studio Tools for the Stage
Often used by studio engineers in post-production, saturation adds warmth, dimension, and pleasing harmonics while smoothing the signal for an enhanced mix. The Session DI’s proprietary saturation is voiced specifically for the acoustic guitar and transports studio analog warmth and inspiring playability to the stage.
Unlike standard compression that can squash the entire range of your signal, the Session DI’s Comp EQ features 3 narrowly focused bands of compression that tame common problematic frequencies and uncover the voice of your guitar. The low, mid, and high frequency compressors are essentially “touch-sensitive” EQs that respond in real-time to your dynamics. The harder you strum, the more they compress and vice versa.
- Analog Saturation enhances warmth and harmonic content
- Compression / EQ smoothes out common problem frequencies
- Garret Null notch filter tames resonate feedback
- Variable high-pass filter attenuates extraneous low frequencies
- VU meter visually optimizes gain for passive and active pickups
- Ground lift switch effectively eliminates ground-loop noise
- All discrete signal path with XLR and quarter inch outputs
- 48V phantom power, 9V battery or 9V DC powering options
- Rugged enclosure constructed of aluminum, steel and ABS plastic
- Mute footswitch for ¼" and XLR outs