M-Audio Air 192|6
2-In/2-Out 24/192 USB Audio/MIDI Interface
This item is available, get yours today!
Sets the new standard with professional studio-quality and features!
With the AIR 192|6, you can create 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. The AIR 192|6 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its 2 dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo inputs, and 2 all-new ¼” instrument inputs that have a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. 5-pin MIDI In and Out connections are included for connecting synths, sequencers and other external MIDI gear.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry for fastest connection, with class-leading round-trip latency of 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- Flexible inputs: (2) XLR+¼” TRS combo or ¼” instrument inputs
- Use any combination of TRS combo or ¼” instrument input on the two channels:(2) TRS, (2) instrument or (1) of each
- 5-pin MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
- *Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware.
What’s In The Box
Software Download Cards
Safety and Warranty Manual
Minimum System Requirements
PC: Windows 7, Windows Driver
Standard USB 2.0 or USB-C Port
MAX INPUT LEVEL
MAX INPUT LEVEL
DIMENSIONS (WIDTH X DEPTH X HEIGHT)