Mackie 1642 VLZ4
We are expecting shipment to arrive soon. Meanwhile, reserve your set today!
Only available on order. 4-7 working days subject to local stock availability.
The Mackie 1642VLZ4 16-Channel 4-Bus Compact Mixer delivers the proven performance of Onyx preamps in a compact 4-bus mixer design, suitable for bands, clubs, and more. From every input to every output, the mixer is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity.
The mixer is built-like-a-tank with a rugged solid-steel chassis and high-contrast controls for tactile control. With features like an expanded return section for no-hassle system integration and a dedicated control room section, the 1642VLZ4 16-Channel 4-Bus Compact Mixer is the go-to mixer choice for any application that demands flexibility and professional performance.
• 16-Channel mixer featuring high-headroom, low-noise design
• 10 Boutique-Quality Onyx Microphone Preamps:
• Wide 60 dB gain range
• 128.5 dB dynamic range
• +22 dBu line input handling
• Extended frequency response
• Distortion under 0.0007% (20 Hz to 50 kHz)
• Improved RF rejection, suitable for broadcast applications
• Phantom power for condenser microphones
• 16 High-headroom line inputs with +4 / -10 operation control
• 3-Band EQ (80 Hz, 2.5 and 12 kHz)
• 18 dB/octave 75 Hz low-cut filter on microphone input channels
• Four AUX sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
• Four stereo returns for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
• 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
• ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
• Control room / phones source matrix
• High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
• Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
• Built-like-a-tank rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
• High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient at-a-glance visual feedback
• Rack-mountable design using optional rack ear kit (sold separately)
• Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
Live sound mixing, houses of worship, clubs, gymnasiums, banquet halls, conference rooms, boardrooms, multi-track studio and field recording, video post-production, multimedia applications, broadcast, and many more