Mackie MR624 (Each)
We are expecting shipment to arrive soon. Meanwhile, reserve your set today!
It's clear that Mackie designed the MR624 with a serious eye on accuracy. This studio monitor's logarithmic waveguide system minimizes the diffraction and reflections that can color your sound, ensuring enhanced stereo imaging and a generous sweet spot. Experience balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum, thanks to the MR624's precise acoustic alignment. Acoustic absorption has been incorporated into the MR624 to tighten its sound, while internal bracing adds stiffness to reduce distortion and enhance low-frequency response. At Sweetwater, we're impressed by how well our mixes translate when we mix on these monitors.
Packing 65 watts of Class AB amplification that is ideally matched to the 6.5" polypropylene woofer and 1" silk-dome tweeter, the MR624 delivers extreme clarity with plenty of output and responsive, dynamic lows. It's also optimized for transient response, so it reproduces snare drums and other quick-transient sources with complete fidelity. And if you need more low-end extension, the companion MRS10 subwoofer is also available.
The MR624 provides you with an adjustable acoustic space control, plus a boost/cut filter for your highs. These controls allow you to fine-tune your frequency response to your room and speaker placement — handy to have, considering very few of us work in acoustically perfect rooms. And speaking of useful features, you also get flexible input connectivity with balanced XLR and TRS connectors, plus an RCA — letting you integrate your monitors into a variety of studio setups.
Mackie MR624 Features:
- 65-watt bi-amplified active studio monitor
- 6.5" polypropylene woofer yields responsive, dynamic lows
- 1" silk-dome tweeter offers extreme clarity and transient response
- Logarithmic waveguide system minimizes diffraction and reflections for enhanced stereo imaging and a large sweet spot
- Precise acoustic alignment supplies balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- Internal acoustic absorption tightens your sound, while bracing reduces distortion and enhances low-frequency response
- Acoustic Space switch and High Freq filter for tailoring the frequency response to your room
- Flexible inputs for connecting to almost any audio source
- Eye-catching all-wood cabinet