16 Channel Analog Mixer with FX and USB
We are expecting shipment to arrive soon. Meanwhile, reserve your set today!
MIX / RECORD / CREATE AT THE NEXT LEVEL
Mackie ProFXv3 Series mixers are the ultimate affordable solution for live, home recording, and content creators. Everything you love about the series has been dialed up to 11. Best-in-class sound quality, versatility, and reliability that will have you hugging your mixer on a regular basis.
Now with Onyx mic preamps that offer 60db of headroom, 24 built-in FX, and more. Record your tracks in 24-Bit/192kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O and zero-latency hardware monitoring. Both Pro Tools® | First and Waveform™ OEM recording software/plug-in packages are included.
Legendary performance for stage, studio, and beyond – ProFXv3 Series Mixers.
Mix / Record / Create
Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation and live streaming.
Renowned Onyx Mic Preamps
Equipped with 11 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60db of gain and ultra-low noise performance. Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps.
High-Resolution GigFX Effects Engine
With 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays, adding some drama to your sound is easy.
24-Bit/192kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface
Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-Bit/192kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible. 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer, great for situations when you need to monitor specific tracks during playback in addition to the full mix.
Effortless Latency-Free Monitoring
With a single knob, you can blend between monitoring your computer’s output and a direct feed from the mixer, great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track.
The Essential Mixing Tools You Need
- 3-band EQ on all channels with variable mid-frequency control (Channel 15/16 features a standard 3-band EQ).
- Channels 9-14 feature mic inputs and stereo line inputs for maximum versatility.
- Hi-Z switches allows direct connection of guitars, bases and other instruments.
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels.
- Stereo 1/8” input on channel 15/16.
- 3 Aux/Monitor outputs with dedicated per-channel send control.
- Dual stereo Subgroup output bus with per-channel assignment.
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control.
- Dedicated Control Room output with level control.
- Insert jack on channels 1-8.
- Pre-fader solo on all channels.
- Footswitch input for FX Mute.
Single Knob Compression
Keep your input levels in check and get maximum channel headroom with the quick turn of a knob. Great for giving vocals the finishing touch in live, recording and even streaming applications.
Record and Produce Like A Pro
- Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM professional software and plugin packages included.
- The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 23 plugins like BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor. (Requires new free subscription to Pro Tools | First)
- The DAW Essentials Collection for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter.
Signature Rugged Design
Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design featuring solid steel chassis and tough ABS side protection.