Professional Studio Boom Arm
This item is available, get yours today!
The MBS7500 has the features you need for professional broadcast, webcast, and studio applications. Unlike other models, all of the MBS7500’s mechanical components are internal, leaving a slim and simple look that takes up less space and matches contemporary studio gear.
Steel tension cables work together with springs and large joints to provide 150° of articulation. Positioning is silent and strong, handling microphones, tablets (with u-Mount series device cases, not included), cameras, or other gear up to 3.5lbs. The 20” upper arm is terminated with a swiveling steel stem compatible with all standard 5/8”-27 threaded shock mounts and microphones.
For permanent installations, the MBS7500 comes with a flange mount designed to be screwed directly to the desk or work surface. A table clamp is also included, accommodating tabletops up to 2” thick and allowing the MBS7500 to me removed or repositioned without tools or damage to the work surface.
- Durable articulating boom arm
- Sleek look with no exposed springs or tension knobs
- Quiet and flexible three axis positioning
- Hollow arms accommodate built microphone cables
- Rigid square tubing
- Includes flange mount for permanent installations, and a table clamp for portable applications
Lower arm length: 19.5”