Mackie 3204 VLZ4
32 Channel Wireless Digital Mixer with 32x32 Multitrack Recording, Control via iOS
We can get this item for you fast! (Subject to local stock availability)
Products that are ‘On Request’ are subject to the availability of the stock with the distributor or manufacturer of the brand and will require payment before orders are placed. Lead time for these products are usually 3-10 days if stocks are available locally. Orders requiring shipment from overseas may take up to 8 weeks to arrive. You may contact us for more information.
Only available on order. 4-7 working days subject to local stock availability.
Perfection of Compact Analog Mixer Design
Mackie relentlessly pursues the perfection of the compact mixer. VLZ4 ups the level of sonic quality at every level, featuring Mackie's flagship Onyx mic preamps and premium components from front to back. The result is the most rock solid, the most easy to use and, yes, the best sounding compact mixer ever created.
The Original No-Nonsense Compact Mixer Series
Now featuring Mackie's flagship Onyx mic preamps, the comprehensive Mackie VLZ4 line delivers the proven feature set, high-headroom/low-noise design and "Built-Like-A-Tank" construction that created an industry more than 25 years ago.
From every input to every output, VLZ4 is optimised to deliver professional-quality results each and every time.
- 28 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- Dedicated inline channel compression for critical inputs (ch. 25-28)
- 28 high-headroom line inputs with dedicated inserts
- Level, pan, solo and overload/mute LEDs on each channel
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18 dB/oct 100 Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 4 subgroups featuring dedicated inline compressors for total dynamic control
- 6 aux sends with inserts, pre/post fader and internal/external FX send options
- 2 stereo returns and 4 group outs with inserts
- Dual 32-bit RMFX+ processors featuring 24 "Gig Ready" reverbs, choruses and tap delay for live applications
- Integrated 4x2 24-bit USB interface
- PFL/AFL solo modes
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient "at-a-glance" visual feedback
- Universal power supply for worldwide use