10" 80W Personal Drum Monitor
We can get this item for you fast! (Subject to local stock availability)
Products that are ‘On Request’ are subject to the availability of the stock with the distributor or manufacturer of the brand and will require payment before orders are placed. Lead time for these products are usually 3-10 days if stocks are available locally. Orders requiring shipment from overseas may take up to 8 weeks to arrive. You may contact us for more information.
HIGH-RESOLUTION SOUND MONITORING, FINE-TUNED FOR ROLAND’S V-DRUMS
Delivering rich, dynamic sound from a minimal footprint, the PM-100 is the ideal compact monitoring solution for Roland’s V-Drums. Equipped with 80 watts of power, the PM-100 features a custom full-range speaker system and rugged cabinet specially optimized for reproducing the famously expressive V-Drums sound and response. And with onboard mixing capabilities, you’re able to connect music players and other devices for practice and enjoyment while playing at home.
- Premium all-in-one monitor designed for use with V-Drums electronic percussion products
- Full-range audio system with 80 watts of power, custom 10-inch speaker, and tweeter
- Angled design provides ideal sound coverage for the seated player
- Integrated mixer with independent volume controls and global EQ
- Dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players
- Unique full-width bar handle for easy floor adjustment and carrying convenience
Pro-Level Sound for Playing V-Drums
The PM-100 is the perfect complement to any V-Drums set. Its compact size is ideal for playing at home, and the powerful custom speaker system delivers rich, full-range sound with inspiring punch and presence. The front face is angled for optimal sound monitoring while seated at the V-Drums, and a full-width bar handle on top offers a convenient way to carry the monitor and adjust its floor position.
Versatile Onboard Mixing
With its integrated mixer, the PM-100 allows you to monitor backing music and external devices along with your kit. There’s a dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players. Independent volume controls are provided for the V-Drums and line input sections, and there’s also a two-band equalizer for shaping the overall sound.