OLEE Dehumidifying Bag (OL-150)
We are expecting shipment to arrive soon. Meanwhile, reserve your set today!
The wireless device works without batteries and can be reused for up to 5 years, making it convenient and cost-effective. Place the dehumidifier in any small enclosed place that is required, such as drawers, storage boxes, closet, piano case, jewelry box, CD case and let it work its magic in absorbing excess moisture. Prevent the growth of mould, mildew, rust and protect clothings or valuables from the damaging effects. With special Water Glass Crystal technology, moisture is absorbed and held in the crystals without spilling. The colourless, odourless and non-toxic crystals are regenerated by removing the string and popping it into the microwave with image facing up for 5 minutes and it will be as good as new. A handy colour indicator shows Blue for dry and Pink for wet, so there is no guesswork involved as to when it needs to be regenerated.
- Protect clothing and valuables from the damaging effects of mould, mildew and moisture rot
- Eliminate odor, mould and bacteria caused by moisture
- Reusable up to 5 years
- No cord, power or batteries required to operate
- Non toxic, odourless, no spillage
- Environmentally friendly - generates no harmful gases
- When fully absorbed the moisture indicator image printed on the bag will turn from blue to pink. Regenerate by removing the purple string and put it in a microwave for 5 minutes with image facing up. Alternatively, it can also be placed under hot sun.
- Suitable for small enclosed area
- Health - Drastically reduces dust mite population that thrives in damp conditions
- Comfort - Protect eyes, throat and skin from discomfort caused by excess humidity
- Mould reduction - Absorbs excess moisture to maintain normal relative humidity level between 45%-70%
- Rust Reduction - Prevents corrosion