Allen & Heath DT168 Dante I/O Expander
16 XLR Input / 8 XLR Output – 96kHz Dante Expander
We can get this item for you fast! (Subject to local stock availability)
Products that are ‘On Request’ are subject to the availability of the stock with the distributor or manufacturer of the brand and will require payment before orders are placed. Lead time for these products are usually 3-10 days if stocks are available locally. Orders requiring shipment from overseas may take up to 8 weeks to arrive. You may contact us for more information.
The DT168 provides 16 microphone preamps and 8 line outputs in a convenient stagebox form factor. Ideal for portable applications thanks to its rubber bumpers and handle, it can be deployed on stage or used as a drop-in expander in any SQ, Avantis or dLive Dante network.
DT168 offers the acclaimed Allen & Heath preamps, complete with 96kHz converters for best-in-class sound quality over Dante, plus Primary and Secondary ports for daisy-chain or redundancy through secure EtherCon connectors.
Up to 16 units can be added to an SQ, Avantis or dLive system when equipped with an SQ Dante or dLive 96kHz Dante card.
- Dante audio expander, 96kHz / 48kHz
- Portable stagebox design
- 16 mic preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- 8 XLR Line Outs
- Primary and Secondary Dante ports with locking EtherCon
- Redundant or Switched mode
- Direct preamp control from dLive, Avantis and SQ
- Optional 19-inch rack mount kit available
- Rubber bumpers and carry handle
- AES67 compatible
- Dante Domain Manager ready