RF Venue Explorer
Spectrum analyzer for wireless mics and IEMs
We are expecting shipment to arrive soon. Meanwhile, reserve your set today!
The RF Explorer® Pro Audio Edition is an all-new portable RF spectrum analyzer designed specifically for use with wireless microphones and in-ear monitor systems.
With a 50 ohm BNC input connector designed to interface directly with wireless audio systems and accessories such as remote antennas, antenna distribution systems, or RF over fiber modules, the Pro Audio Edition spectrum analyzer is the ideal tool to troubleshoot, optimize, and commission your next wireless system.
The RF Explorer Pro Audio Edition’s easy-to use interface takes the complexity out of RF spectrum analysis for audio, empowering audio engineers and wireless audio system managers to better monitor, manage, and configure their systems in today's ever-changing RF spectrum lands
- 15-2700 MHz Wideband scanning range
- Configurable Low Noise Amplifier
- Save / Load Presets for fast setup and recall
- Configurable Input Attenuator
- One-Click WiFi Analyzer mode displays 2.4 GHz channels
- 16 hour lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- -120 dB Sensitivity and auto-configurable resolution bandwidth (RBW)