Fischer Mini Body Pack 2
Wired body-pack IEM System with volume control (Passive)
We are expecting shipment to arrive soon. Meanwhile, reserve your set today!
- Equipped with an additional mono switchover, the new Mini Body Pack 2 can also be used for mono or balanced outputs.
- Fixed with a belt clip, it is a brilliant tool for use with headphone or in-ear earphones on stage or in the studio.
- The cable coming from the headphone amp is plugged in the bottom side of the Body Pack and is locked to avoid that it is inadvertently pulled out.
- The Mini Body Pack 2 has a combined XLR and ¼“ (6.3mm) jack stereo input.
- The 1/8“ (3.5mm) jack output for the headphone or the in-ear earphones as well as a passive volume control are at the top of the unit.
- Sturdy and roadworthy design: aluminum casing, stainless steel belt clip, Neutrik sockets.
- The high-quality volume control is very durable, made of plastic with fine rubber cover and has 41 detent positions