Mackie 1402 VLZ4
We can get this item for you fast! (Subject to local stock availability)
Products that are ‘On Request’ are subject to the availability of the stock with the distributor or manufacturer of the brand and will require payment before orders are placed. Lead time for these products are usually 3-10 days if stocks are available locally. Orders requiring shipment from overseas may take up to 8 weeks to arrive. You may contact us for more information.
Only available on order. 4-7 working days subject to local stock availability.
The Mackie 1402VLZ4 14-Channel Compact Mixer features Onyx preamps in a professional compact mixer used for applications that demand flexibility. From every input to every output, the mixer provides the highest headroom and lowest noise for maximum signal integrity.
The mixer is built-like-a-tank with a rugged solid-steel chassis and high-contrast controls for tactile control. With features like a dedicated control room section and smooth, accurate fader control, the 1402VLZ4 14-Channel Compact Mixer is a good choice for anybody who demands for professional performance.
• 14-Channel mixer featuring signature high-headroom, low-noise design
• 6 Boutique-Quality Onyx Microphone Preamps
? Wide 60 dB gain range
? 128.5 dB dynamic range
? +22 dBu line input handling
? Extended frequency response
? Distortion under 0.0007% (20 Hz to 50 kHz)
• Improved RF rejection, suitable for broadcast applications
• Phantom power for condenser microphones
• 14 High-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 operation control
• 3-Band EQ (80 Hz, & 2.5 and 12 kHz)
• 18 dB/octave 75 Hz low-cut filter on microphone input channels
• Two AUX sends, and level, pan, and PFL solo on each channel
• 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
• Two stereo returns for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
• ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
• Control room / phones source matrix
• High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
• Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
• Built-like-a-tank rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
• High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient at-a-glance visual feedback
• Rack-mountable design using a rack ear kit (sold separately)
• Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
Live sound mixing, houses of worship, clubs, gymnasiums, banquet halls, conference rooms, boardrooms, studio and field recording, multimedia applications, broadcast, and many more