Presonus StudioLive 16 Series III
We can get this item for you fast! (Subject to local stock availability)
Products that are ‘On Request’ are subject to the availability of the stock with the distributor or manufacturer of the brand and will require payment before orders are placed. Lead time for these products are usually 3-10 days if stocks are available locally. Orders requiring shipment from overseas may take up to 8 weeks to arrive. You may contact us for more information.
Versatile Digital Mixer with Powerful Recording Capabilities
The PreSonus StudioLive 16 digital mixing console/recorder represents the third generation of the acclaimed StudioLive series, and it's just as capable in the studio as it is for live sound. The revamped signal processing workflow provides vintage-style EQ and compression for every channel. You've got 16 PreSonus XMAX recallable preamps onboard, 17 touch-sensitive motorized faders, and a built-in SD card slot for multitrack recording and virtual soundchecks. Artists have full control over their own monitor mixes via the free QMix app, and the included UC Surface 2 touch-control software, Capture recording software, and Studio One Artist DAW software equip you for recording, mixing and mastering. For live sound and studio recording, the PreSonus StudioLive 16 stands out in its class.
PreSonus StudioLive 16 Digital Mixing Console/Recorder at a Glance:
- Three options for multitrack recording
- Pristine XMAX preamps for sound reinforcement and recording
- Flex Mixes offer a ton of freedom for any mixing application
- Wireless Remote Control provides convenient monitoring options, live and in the studio
- Advanced processing for EQ, compression and effects
Three options for multitrack recording
The PreSonus StudioLive 16 gives you three efficient options for multitrack recording. A built-in SD card recorder allows you to record all inputs simultaneously, and you can also play back from the SD card to do virtual soundchecks without a computer. You can also connect to a computer via USB for 34 channels of recording and playback. And the StudioLive 16 supports AVB over Ethernet too, allowing for 55 channels of recording and playback.
Pristine XMAX preamps for sound reinforcement and recording
Simply put, the Class A XMAX preamps onboard the StudioLive 16 sound like they belong in the studio. Their high headroom and low noise floor deliver extremely clean and clear sound you simply wouldn't expect from a live console. And mic preamp settings are fully recallable, which is a huge time saver when you mix or record the same band or show on a regular basis.
Flex Mixes offer a ton of freedom for any mixing application
At Sweetwater we know it can be frustrating trying to use the same mixer for many different tasks. That's why we're excited about the 16 Flex Mixes offered on the PreSonus StudioLive 16. Flex Mixes can be set up as Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes, depending on what your show demands. Need a ton of different monitor mixes for a large group of musicians? No problem, you can create up to 16 aux sends if you need to. Same with Subgroups and Matrix mixes - perfect for theater productions and multi-zone venues, respectively. Basically, the StudioLive 16's Flex Mixes allow you to adapt your mixer to the mixing task at hand, instead of adapting your workflow to the limitations of your mixer.
Wireless Remote Control provides convenient monitoring options, live and in the studio
The PreSonus StudioLive 16's native wireless LAN lets you connect with Apple iOS devices for incredible remote-control convenience, without needing to cart around your computer or other networking gear. In addition to being able to walk the venue and tweak your mix from the palm of your hand, this gives musicians remote access to the StudioLive 16's QMix function. That means each performer can potentially tweak his or her own monitor mix onstage, without requiring a separate personal monitoring system.
Advanced processing for EQ, compression and effects
The StudioLive series of consoles has always been known for outstanding effects and processing capabilities, and the StudioLive 16 takes it even further. Four internal effects buses allow you to combine reverbs, delays and other effects for processing monitor mixes, groups, or individual channels. You can use effects as inserts on up to four channels too, and on top of that, Fat Channel processing offers vintage EQ and compressor models on every channel.
PreSonus StudioLive 16 Digital Mixing Console/Recorder Features:
- 16-channel digital mixing console with built-in SD card recorder
- Record and play back up to 34 channels via USB, or up to 55 channels via AVB Ethernet
- Built-in SD card support for multitrack recording and virtual soundchecks
- Fully-recallable XMAX preamps with ultra-low noise floor
- 17 touch-sensitive motorized faders allow you to mix with precision
- 24 DCA groups help you manage complex productions with high channel counts
- Four internal effects buses
- Support for insert effects on up to four channels
- Fat Channel processing provides vintage EQ and compression options for each channel
- Better visual feedback than ever, with full-color touchscreen and channel scribble strips
- Advanced scene management helps you manage complex mixing tasks more efficiently
- 16 Flex Mixes can be used as Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes
- Bluetooth wireless streaming makes it easy to play music from a smartphone or tablet
- Software package includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software (Mac/PC/iOS), Capture recording software (Mac/PC), Studio One Artist DAW software (Mac/PC), QMix personal monitoring app (iOS/Android)
The PreSonus StudioLive 16 is ready to adapt to your workflow.
Type: Digital Mixer
Channels: 16 input channels