Audio Technica ES933C (Black)
We can get this item for you fast! (Subject to local stock availability)
Products that are ‘On Request’ are subject to the availability of the stock with the distributor or manufacturer of the brand and will require payment before orders are placed. Lead time for these products are usually 3-10 days if stocks are available locally. Orders requiring shipment from overseas may take up to 8 weeks to arrive. You may contact us for more information.
With durable construction and unobtrusive appearance, the ES933C offers versatile solutions for speech, theater, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording. The microphone's low-profile element provides a uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle. Available in two colors: black (ES933C); white (ES933WC), the microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to UniGuard® innovations. The ES933C also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Small size and excellent response are ideal for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90º to 360º
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality