Sennheiser XSW2-HSP Essential Set
Wireless Headset System
We can get this item for you fast! (Subject to local stock availability)
Products that are ‘On Request’ are subject to the availability of the stock with the distributor or manufacturer of the brand and will require payment before orders are placed. Lead time for these products are usually 3-10 days if stocks are available locally. Orders requiring shipment from overseas may take up to 8 weeks to arrive. You may contact us for more information.
Nothing else is needed to convince you
Whatever you want to convey, the HSP Essential Omni neckworn microphone gives weight to your voice. Just as it pushes your speech forward, the device itself holds back from pressure and discomfort. Inconspicuous and lightweight, it is barely felt, even when worn for extended sessions. This also applies to its price, as the HSP Essential Omni won’t apply pressure on any budget.
- Newly developed KE 4 capsule provides warm nuances and better audio quality
- Ability to handle maximum sound pressure levels for distortion-free reproduction in every application
- Flexible and ergonomic neckband design adapts securely to a variety of head shapes and sizes
- Gentle yet secure fit for maximum wearing comfort
- Robust construction while simultaneously delicate and inconspicuous
- Sweat resistant thanks to patented umbrella diaphragm and rubber sealing ring
- Easy maintenance: high-quality mechanical structure; all individual parts can be replaced and ordered separately
- High-quality coating, allergy-friendly
Whatever goes through your mind right before your gig or your presentation, it should not be your sound equipment.
- Easiest handling
- Professional live sound
- Rugged design
More features — same ease of use.
XS Wireless 2 delivers even more flexibility — but is still very easy to use: just plug in and go! What you get on top are manual options to choose your channel, and true diversity technology.
This is tough!
When the show starts, your equipment must do its job. XS Wireless 2 is really tough: The receiver has a metal housing; the bodypack transmitters and microphones are sweat-resistant and can take the stress of on-stage use — day-in, day-out.