Yamaha CBR12 (Each)
We are expecting shipment to arrive soon. Meanwhile, reserve your set today!
Custom Designed Transducers
The CBR 12 is equipped with a 12 inch custom designed driver and a 2 inch compression driver capable of delivering up to 700W of peak power, allowing it to achieve an impressive maximum sound pressure level of up to 125 dB whilst consistently retaining high audio quality, professional performance and reliability. The CBR 12 also features Yamaha's extremely accurate wide dispersion constant-directivity horn that evenly projects clear midrange and accurate high frequencies to the outer-most edges of a very wide coverage area.
HF Protection & Responsive LF Unit
The CBR 12 cleverly utilizes a unique circuitry system which acts as a protective step to automatically limit the level of output in the high frequency driver to reduce the chance of blowing a speaker due to over powering the output. Whilst the incorporation of the extremely responsive low frequency unit allows the Yamaha CBR 12 to sound sensationally crisp, clear and full at any volume.
Rugged, Portable and Mountable
Portability and versatility factored heavily into the design, with a rugged, compact and light-weight plastic enclosure. A sleek steel grille and ergonomic carry handles allowing for fast, safe and easy transportation. The CBR 12 features an optimized 50 degree wedge angle for floor monitoring use, while the symmetrical cabinet shape allows them to be placed in a "mirror-mode" configuration to avoid high frequency 'hot-spots' and is equipped with rigging points compatible with optional speaker brackets and eyebolts for installed applications.
- Speaker Type: 2-way Speaker, Bass-reflex Type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 48 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal coverage (H): 90º
- Nominal coverage (V): 60º
- Components (LF): 12" Cone, 2" Voice Coil (Ferrite Magnet)
- Components (HF): 1.4" Voice Coil, Compression Driver (Ferrite Magnet)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.1 kHz
- Power Rating (Noise): 175W
- Power Rating (PGM): 350W
- Power Rating (Peak): 700W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- SPL Sensitivity (1W; 1m on axis): 96 dB
- SPL Peak (Calculated): 125 dB
- I/O Connectors: 1 x 1/4" Jack, 1 x SpeakON
- Cabinet Material: Plastic
- Finish: Black
- Handle: 2 x Side
- Flying and Mounting Hardware: 1 x Rear, 2 x Bottom (Fit for M8 x 15mm Eyebolts)
- Pole Socket: 1 x 35mm
- Width: 14.8" / 376mm
- Depth: 13.7" / 348mm
- Height: 23.7" / 601mm
- Weight: 13.9 kg