The BRX300 Series is a versatile line array for bands, DJs, rental firms, houses of worship and anyone who needs a compact, portable system that provides superior fidelity, high output and consistent coverage in a range of sound reinforcement scenarios.
The modular BRX300 Series makes the power of line array technology accessible to customers who are not trained audio engineers, thanks to its plug-and-play simplicity, built-in corrective signal processing, smart transport system and hassle-free rigging hardware. Deploy in minutes and enjoy optimal sound out of the box with components engineered for fidelity and ease of use.
For decades, the world’s top entertainment venues and touring productions have relied on the superior power and clarity of JBL Professional line array technology; now it’s easier than ever to bring that legendary sonic performance to small and mid-size productions.
LEGENDARY JBL TOUR SOUND
The BRX325SP Powered Subwoofer draws from JBL’s legendary touring technologies to deliver class-leading SPLs while reproducing every sonic detail with superior depth and clarity, thanks to proprietary drivers that are engineered for maximum performance matched with the BRX325SP’s built-in amplifier.
POWER THAT PACKS A PUNCH
You don’t need to sacrifice power for size: the BRX325SP Powered Subwoofer delivers 136 dB SPL and offers six channels of built-in amplification—the highest channel count in its class—effortlessly powering up to four BRX308-LA Line Array Elements.
VERSATILE, VARIABLE COVERAGE
The BRX300 Series can scale to accommodate any small or midsize application. Systems can be configured in the following ways:
- One subwoofer and two tops, stacked or pole mounted
- One subwoofer and four tops, stacked
- Two ground-stacked subwoofers with eight tops flown
- One flown subwoofer with four adjacent tops flown
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF SYSTEM SETUP
The BRX300 Series delivers performance you can count on, right out of the box. The BRX325SP’s sophisticated internal processing handles crossover management, EQ, limiting, correction filters, phase processing and driver protection, so you can focus less on system calibration and more on your mix.
- Dual 15-inch woofers
- Frequency range: 32 Hz–250 Hz (-10 dB)
- 136 dB maximum SPL
- Built-in DSP includes crossover management, EQ, limiting, correction filters, phase-corrected processing and driver-protection circuitry
- Integrated 1,000 watt-per-channel, 6-channel amplifier offers the most channels in its class
- Powers up to four BRX308-LA Line Array Elements
- Input: two balanced XLR-F wired in parallel to XLR-M for THRU outputs
- Output: two 4-pole NL4 connectors for powering up to four tops
- Power input: 20A powerCON/230 VAC only
- Dual inputs with Input Y mode allow a single input for the subwoofer and tops or dedicated inputs for more advanced uses
- Casters provide ease of transport
- Dimensions: 680 x 890 x 693 mm (26.7 x 35 x 27.3 inches) without caster wheels
- Weight: 86 kg (190 pounds)
Friendly service guaranteed always from our passionate team. Recognised for Best Customer Service by The Straits Times.
We will match any price from all authorised resellers in Singapore. Simply get in touch with us to discuss.
Buy with complete confidence. We offer a 7-day exchange for out-of-box failures, plus up to 5 year warranty from official brands.
We are here to help. Free walk-in or call-in consultation or support to help with any questions on your purchase.
Play with confidence. All our guitars are professionally set-up for maximum playability and comes with a 12-month warranty.