Comfortable, portable, and distinctively Martin!
The Martin LX1E Little Martin Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a small travel and student guitar with a solid Sitka spruce soundboard atop the modified 0-14 body to guarantee tight, rich tone. The Fishman Ion-T electronics let you electrify that sound for performance flexibilty. Solid morado fretboard and bridge, 23" scale, Stratabond modified low-oval neck, and Martin's patented mortise/tenon neck joint. Gotoh nickel tuners.
- Fishman Isys T electronics
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Modified O-14 fret body
- Inlaid boltaron w/red fiber rosette
- Modified 1 Style bracing pattern
- Inverted, crowned cross brace and graphite bowtie plate
- Mahogany pattern HPL back and sides
- Mortise/tenon neck joint
- Stratabond neck
- Modified low oval neck shape
- White Corian nut
- Solid/square/tapered headstock
- Mahogany HPL w/printed logo headplate
- Morado fingerboard/bridge
- 23" scale
- 20 frets
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Hand-rubbed finish
- 1-style belly bridge
- 2-1/8" bridge spacing
- Compensated white Tusq bridge saddle
- Gotoh nickel tuners
- Martin M550 Phosphor Bronze strings (recommended)
- White bridge and end pins with black dots
Friendly service guaranteed always from our passionate team. Recognised for Best Customer Service by The Straits Times.
We will match any price from all authorised resellers in Singapore. Simply get in touch with us to discuss.
Buy with complete confidence. We offer a 7-day exchange for out-of-box failures, plus up to 5 year warranty from official brands.
We are here to help. Free walk-in or call-in consultation or support to help with any questions on your purchase.
Play with confidence. All our guitars are professionally set-up for maximum playability and comes with a 12-month warranty.