The PMC8-2 SUB is a larger subwoofer for full-bandwidth, high-resolution reference monitoring in the most demanding professional environments.
The PMC 8-2 SUB is a true low-frequency monitor like the PMC8 SUB and offering the same DSP engine and seamless integration with surround and immersive systems, the PMC8-2 SUB betters the spec of its smaller sibling, offering higher maximum SPL output down to 25Hz.
With the same dimensions as the PMC8-2 midfield monitor, the PMC8-2 SUB’s twin eight-inch bass drivers are powered by independent 400W Class-D amplifiers. The same configuration options are available as on the PMC8 SUB, likewise accessible on the speaker’s rear panel or by using the browser-based SoundAlign™ software via a LAN-connected tablet, smartphone or computer.
The PMC8-2 SUB can be used as a standalone subwoofer for multichannel and immersive sound systems, or as an XBD cabinet with either PMC6-2 or PMC8-2 s, creating a system of awesome power and dynamic range. The sub is available in either left- or right-handed cabinet versions (PMC8-2 SUB-L or PMC8-2 SUB-R), to allow placement of the bass drivers on the outside edges of a stereo array, matching the arrangement of the main monitors.
- Active subwoofer with twin 8-inch bass drivers and ATL™ bass loading
- Frequency response: 25Hz - 500Hz (- 3dB) (@1m full space, on-axis)
- Max. cont. SPL: 115dB @1m (quarter space value calculated as +3dB from half space measurement.
- Unweighted input,20-20kHz Pink Noise (IEC) with 12dB CF for 2 hours AES2-1984 duration)
- State-of-the-art Class-D amplifier: 2 x 400W
- Analogue/AES3 digital input (16/24-bit, 18 -192kHz sample rate)
- Digital ‘through’ output (AES3 24-bit, 96kHz)
- SoundAlign™ network control interface for single or group EQ & settings
- Sophisticated DSP driver protection, EQ, and delay/phase options
- Dedicated XBD configuration mode
Friendly service guaranteed always from our passionate team. Recognised for Best Customer Service by The Straits Times.
We will match any price from all authorised resellers in Singapore. Simply get in touch with us to discuss.
Buy with complete confidence. We offer a 7-day exchange for out-of-box failures, plus up to 5 year warranty from official brands.
We are here to help. Free walk-in or call-in consultation or support to help with any questions on your purchase.
Play with confidence. All our guitars are professionally set-up for maximum playability and comes with a 12-month warranty.