Cardioid lavalier microphone offers an interchangeable condenser and consists of a windscreen and a dual tie clip for 2 microphones. It features wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate and balanced sound reproduction.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications
What is the MX185 best suited to?
The MX185 cardioid miniature lavalier condenser microphone is designed for use in speech applications such as broadcast presenting, speeches, lectures and for use in houses of worship.
What is an interchangeable cartridge?
All the Microflex series of microphones use interchangeable cartridges (sold separately) which means you can swap between cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional condenser cartridges simply by screwing them on to the top of the lavalier mic.
Want to go wireless?
The MX185 is designed for wired use and includes an in-line preamplifier and a 1.2m cable with TA4F connector. If you wish to go wireless, choose the WL185 which is the same microphone but without the pre-amplifier and connects directly into any Shure wireless bodypack.
Friendly service guaranteed always from our passionate team. Recognised for Best Customer Service by The Straits Times.
We will match any price from all authorised resellers in Singapore. Simply get in touch with us to discuss.
Buy with complete confidence. We offer a 7-day exchange for out-of-box failures, plus up to 5 year warranty from official brands.
We are here to help. Free walk-in or call-in consultation or support to help with any questions on your purchase.
Play with confidence. All our guitars are professionally set-up for maximum playability and comes with a 12-month warranty.